Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love you, Kari!!


O.K. I started this thing thinking it was probably a silly, but therapeutic outlet. I wrote my profile keeping it short and light. I really didn't think my daughter, Kari would even care if she were included. Her life is so full. She's on the short track to becoming a culinary master. She is taking and (yes I'm proud here) teaching classes. She's also a full time Mom to my two beautiful Grandsons and generally just a busy Wife, Mom, Teacher, Cook, Friend, and most important to me....Daughter. She surely doesn't have time for me and this . I was wrong. I hurt her feelings for which I am profoundly sorry, but I also know that...she's thinking of me and that makes me feel such glowing love. So, here's to my oldest daughter. I am proud of the woman she has become and thankful she's in my heart and life!! I love you, Kari.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love you sooooooo much!!!!! you are too precious Lis...

Thanks for the beautiful words... You made my heart sing

I love you!!!!!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the compliment on the scarf and the congrats to the band!! It was an awesome experience. I couldn't be any more proud. Also, I love your blog about Kari... I love her too, even though she may not understand that right now. She's a wonderful lady and I'm so glad she has you in her life! Please tell her I send my love, and hope one day we can put old stuff behind us and moTve forward. I wish nothing but joy and happiness for her.
Good luck with the scarf!! Let me know how it goes, and give me a shout if you need any suggestions!

Kathy said...

I hate spelling errors. I meant MOVE instead of MoTve. Sorry.